The management of Croell, Inc. recognizes:
- The need for a proactive Health and Safety Program in the workplace. The prevention of accidents, the removal of hazardous working conditions, the abatement of workplace health hazards, and the ongoing training of employees in safe work practices are of paramount importance to the success of Croell, Inc. Wherever and whenever practicable, Croell, Inc. management will provide cost effective measures to safeguard the health and safety of all employees, customers, visitors, contractors, and the general public.
- The importance of compliance with local, state and federal laws, rules of conduct, and regulations pertaining to the ongoing effort to provide a workplace free of health and safety hazards. The management of Croell, Inc. will endeavor to fully comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- The need for ongoing training of employees in order to provide them with the most recent information on workplace hazards, the use of personal protective equipment, and potential health hazards. Pursuant to this, the management of Croell, Inc. will ensure, through training programs, communication procedures, and safety meetings that all employees are afforded the opportunity to remain fully informed and trained in all areas required by government regulations and industry standards.
- The need for first and second line supervisor commitment to the above principles. Croell, Inc. supervisors and managers are expected to support management’s position on the importance of an effective Health and Safety Program and make every effort possible to ensure that their subordinates are trained, informed, prepared, and equipped to perform their daily functions.
- The need for commitment on the part of each employee of the company. Croell, Inc. employees are expected to comply with written and verbal direction from their supervisors in safety, health, and environmental matters at all times and in all circumstances. Croell, Inc. employees are expected to fully cooperate with management’s Health and Safety philosophy and to conduct themselves accordingly in all dealings with fellow employees, customers, visitors, contractors and the general public.
- The importance of sending only trained, health and safety conscious employees, onto customer job sites and workplaces. Croell, Inc. Health and Safety staff will ensure that Croell employees are aware of and comply with the safe working practices established by individual customers and contractors.